Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why I love GEM

I had another marathon phone call with GEM today. He is mostly thrilled that I survived the date with "My Online Predator" as he calls my date, and very happy that I have found a very nice man, who has so far been wonderful in every way.

So I ended up going to the predators house on Monday, and returned with bite marks all over my neck. Yeah, I know. Wanton slut much, Maria? It isn't that bad, but I have very pale skin and I bruise if you look at me funny, let alone touch me!

Anyway, the point of the post title is my conversation with GEM

Me: I went over Monday and hung out with the predator, (ok more made out than hung out) but then I had to wear concealer to my interview because there were bite marks on my neck.

GEM: Why would he bite your neck?

Me: Because I like it!

GEM: Oh. (lets it sink in) OOOOH!

No comments: