Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have been worse


That has been my mantra for the past couple of days. I have been worse. And I have. And I can (could I?) be better, but I am not sure I am up for fighting with the forces that be for decent mental health.


At the very worst, I remember having endless nightmares of being on a staircase, and being unable to move. I knew that I had to move, but just couldn't do it. My waking hours were not much better. My dreams as of late haven't been memorable, but the feelings of being immobile are creeping in.

2 comments:

flutter said...

I hear you.

Almost Vegetarian said...

Poor baby. If it helps any, we've all been there in our own way.

When it is three in the morning and I am beset with those twin devils of worry and doubt, I indulge in the most disgustingly chocolate thing I can find and watch pure trash on TV. Like, say, the shopping channel!

And I always try to remember that tomorrow is a fresh day (admittedly tricky to do in the dark of night).

Cheers!