Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 good things

Two good things happened today. Not big ones like winning the lottery, but good nonetheless.

1. My order from Moonbeam Catnip Co. arrived. All three cats are stoned out of their little heads, and alternating between flying around the house and snoozing hardcore. Life is good for the four legged members of the house. Also, this is a great little company, and I prefer to do business with independant type places rather than buy from the giants.

The nip available at PetSmart is ok, but this stuff is way stronger. The funky nip smell emanating from the package had noses twitching and whiskers pooching forward in anticipation. And when I actually opened it, their was singing and dancing and general adoration. For the nip mind you, not me. They are still haughty cats and gratitude is generally an unfamiliar concept.

2. I scored 2 pants, 2 skirts and one shirt for 10 bucks off of Craigslist. Oh Craigslist how I adore you. In between all the GI's posting for NSA encounters and people offering "rod iron tables for sell" there are some good deals to be had.

1 comment:

You Killed It said...

LOL @ stoned kitties!
Oh yes I love the Craigslist. Many an hour wasted browsing there.