Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Monday

I only worked 8.5 hours today! Yay me! I left work and went for a much needed massage. The massage therapist went over the set one hour appointment which was wonderful.

This is my 60th post, so yay me again for my little old blog.
So, here are 10 things about me- I am not up for more than that!

1. I love jewelry - sparkly things are good.
2. My favorite color is pink - and I was not "allowed" to say that as a kid- mother issues
3. I don't think most florists roses smell all that great.
4. I have been admitted to a psych ward for depression.
5. I have been homeless.
6. I rarely floss.
7. I plot great revenge but rarely carry it out.
8. I am jealous when I call my best friend and his line is busy for hours.
9. I have taken LSD.
10. I make awesome cheesecake from scratch.

No comments: