Thursday, November 20, 2008

Changes

I need to make some major changes in my life. I am not sure exactly how to go about it, but I just feel that I am where I am supposed to be right now, but that this is not the place for me to be very much longer. I am both terrified and exhilirated to change.

My job - the day one - is not using me to my full potential, but it can be a means to support myself while I look for something else.

The Predator - is not going to be the total package for me. But I am not ready to give that up yet either.

Texas - is not the state that I want to live in forever. I like the fact that it is sunny and warm, which I think is good for my depression, but I miss the seasons, and the fact that all year long seems like an endless summer doesn't help me to get motivated.

My body - I am treating it better than I have before, but I need it to last a very long time and in good shape, so I need to take the time to care for it more. I am taking a vitamin though, which is a good first step.

No comments: