Sunday, October 26, 2008

Same old stuff

Hello Internet world.

Nothing really new here - still working crazy 70 hour weeks, and burning out quickly. The boss finally arranged an interview (1, singular) and has apparently decided to go ahead with that person. I hope she works out because I am not able to keep this schedule up.

Things with The Online Predator are at a standstill - one of his daughters has moved back home and so since I still live with the ex and The Predator coming here is not an option, things have stalled. I have a million thoughts about this running through my head, most of which suggest The Predator has hit his expiration date. But I haven't made a final decision yet, and will give him the chance to talk before I do.

Texas is getting "colder" at night, which makes me laugh. I have lived in West Virginia, North Carolina, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. So what I consider to be "cold" is very different from what the locals do. People start bundling up when the thermostat says 65. I think that is a gorgeous fall day and don't even put on a sweater. Cold schmold. It's fall - enjoy the seasonable weather people!

Sunday is my only day off, and that is really only half a day since I work Saturday nights. BUT - Today I managed to do 3 loads of laundry at home, drag the massive down comforter to the laundromat, pick up a prescription, and hit the grocery store and bank. So yay me. Now I think it is nap time.

No comments: