Wednesday, October 8, 2008

fried

I am done.

I worked 70 hours last week, and will be matching it again this week - 5 ten hour days and 10 hours on Friday and Saturday. And I can't do it much longer.

I want to, because I need the money to move out and replace the MariaMobile. But I just don't know if I can.

Ovetime at the day job pays twice what the nights do. But the nights are very easy work, so I don't want to give it up. And the overtime doesn't seem to be drying up anytime soon either, so it makes sense to just work extra at the day job.

The Online Predator is vacationingin Puerto Rico for this week and next, which is kind of a relief because if he were here, I would probably push myself to spend time with him, and lose precious sleep.

I snapped at The Woo, who is the sweetest cat ever and seems to really miss me. He was winding around me, trying to mooch some people food and get some attention and I told him to scoot, and I NEVER talk to him in that tone of voice. I felt horrible. I got into a nasty argument with S., although I don't feel bad about that. I had told him very specifically what I needed at the store and yet he still managed to fuck it up because he doesn't listen, and I actually hate him at times.

All in all, I am desparate for sleep. I am not even going to finisdh watching Project Runway tonight because I need to go to bed NOW. And I really hope no one ruins the ending for me tomorrow.

I will post again this week, and will hopefully be in a better place, sleep quantity wise.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

70 hours per week? Wow, that is a lot. I think I'd be crying in my beer, if I even had the energy to get up and get one!