After watching Mamma Mia, I saw a t-shirt hanging at the register of my local Goodwill.
"If you talk during the movie, I hate you. "
It wasn't my size and I did not buy it, but I adored it all the same. Then I thought about if I made a t-shirt for every occasion I hated something and felt the world needed to know.
1. If you are unkind on a regular basis for no reason, I hate you.
2. If you don't tip your server because you are ignorant and cheap, I hate you.
3. If you yap on your cell phone while driving and do not use your turn signals, I hate you.
4. If you do not neuter or spay your pets, I hate you.
5. If you do not have a sense of humor, I pity you.
As for the movie, meh. I love Meryl Streep though, and she still looks so amazing.