Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Suckitude

My feelings are hurt. I haven ot talked to GEM since Christmas. GEM is my best friend. We have never, in 10 years, had a fight. I am not sure if that is what we are having now, but whatever it is, it sucks.

My fault right now is that I only sent the Christmas presents last Friday. UPS should have delivered them today, but no word yet. Considering that there was a really pretty diamond ring in the package (GEM loves shinies almost as much as me), I am a little miffed.

My awesome and oh-so-grown-up plan was to wait for him to call me to say he received his (overdue) presents. Then let the answering machine pick up, so I can see what else he says. Brilliant, except he hasn't called.

I fel like I have been replaced. There is a friend (strictly a friend) in GEM's life that I think is spending waaaaay too much with GEM. No, this is not mere jealousy speaking. The new friend has issues. GEM, the guards at the prison GEM works at,and myself have all noticed disturbing behavior from this person. Seriously psychopathic - torturing animals, etc. I don't think it is smart for GEM to spend much time with new guy, but I have already voiced my opinions on that. GEM loves true crime almost as much as shinies, so there is a huge appeal in being close to someone who may truly have the capacity for serial killer like problems. I am not being overly dramatic here.

I suppose I could be the adult here and just call GEM, but I am hesitating and I am not sure why. Rejection? Maybe. Probably.

No comments: